This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NameBargain.com, and starts from their home page
Now let’s learn how to transfer your domain name away from this registrar, and into the domain registry of your choice
Domain name transfers must be initiated at the new registrars website…. that is, the website for the domain registrar where you want your domain name transferred to
However, you must first ensure that your domain name is not locked, or being prevented from being transferred out of this registry….. and that’s what we’re going to do now…..
1) Click the log-in button here
2) Enter your NameBargain.com Login ID and Password in the boxes here
3) Then click the LOGIN button
You are now logged in to your NameBargain.com account
4) Click here to view a list of domains in your account
5) Then select the domain for which you want to turn off registry lock
6) Click here to set your Registrar Lock options
7) Un-check this box to turn off Registrar-Lock….. then click Save Changes
That’s it! The lock has been removed from the domain name, so it can now be transferred to another domain registry
You will also need to obtain the Authorization Code before transferring the domain to Site5. To start the transfer to Site5, see this article.