In this article, we are going to show you how to access the spam folder in each webmail client. You must have Spam Box enabled for the spam folder to appear in your mail clients.
1) Open RoundCube
2) Click the spam folder located on the left side.
1) Open SquirrelMail
2) Click the Folders option at the top of the page.
3) Under the Unsubscribe/Subscribe section, click the spam option, then click subscribe.
4) On the left, click Check Mail
5) Click the spam folder from the left menu.
1) Open Horde
2) Click the spam folder located in the mail section of the left menu.