Below we have listed some common way to help optimize your Zen Cart site.
- 1: Optimize your database using the PHPMyAdmin application from within your SiteAdmin control panel.
- 2) Check your website using this online tool – http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/. It will give you valuable information on what modifications can be made in order to improve its performance.
- 3: Turn off Category Counts from the Zen Cart admin area > Config > My Store > Show Category Counts.
- 4: Install an additional optimization module such as
- 5: Reduce the number of products shown on your main page.
For more Zen Cart articles.